Software Support Technician
Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt, Thursday - Monday
Responsibilities / Duties
- Provide technical assistance and training to end users of Altru and related applications.
- User support and administration for Altru, a proprietary CRM software package. Training will be provided.
- Create new events in Altru, publish web links and maintain database.
- Systems support of our admission booths as it relates to our entrance function to operate with minimal downtime in coordination with the IT Department.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and in person.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train in the Accounting Department and to serve as a back-up for Accounts Payable
- Knowledge and understanding of PCI compliance.
- May support IT with occasional light duty tasks such as cable management, AV set-up.
- Maintain all required standards of confidentiality and safety and keep work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Work special events as needed and other duties and special projects as assigned.
Applicant should possess a two year technical school certificate, college degree, or two year combination of related experience and education. Candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines. Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications. Individual must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized with excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required as the Zoo operates 7 days a week. Required computer skills include use of Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel, Blackbaud Altru / CRM software experience preferred. The candidate must possess sound judgment, commitment to meeting deadlines, attention to detail and ability to support team efforts.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Typical office setting with a minimum 40-hour work week; weekends, evenings and holiday scheduling will be required.
Apply online below or submit resumé with salary requirements to:
Zoological Society of Pittsburgh
Human Resources Department
One Wild Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Or email HR@pittsburghzoo.org