Assistant Cash Manager
Position Title: Assistant Cash Manager
Position Status: Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provides daily supervision of all cashiers and gate bankers, and assigns their daily tasks and window positions.
- Interviews, hires, and trains all cashiers.
- Maintains the attendance database and schedules all cashiers using Schedule Fly.
- Uses ADP Payroll to review, edit and submit timecards for all cashiers biweekly.
- Responsible for balancing and securing all receipts from the prior day and the current day.
- Collect, count and process deposits from admission gates, carousel booth, tram booth, Kids’ Kingdom cashiers and other sales and donation locations.
- Provides cash for admission gates, carousel booth and other sales locations.
- Maintains efficient functionality and programming of the Altru system for cashiers.
- Maintains and troubleshoots admission gates and carousel booth equipment.
- Purchases all supplies used at admission gates, carousel booth, and other sales locations.
- Distributes and reconciles petty cash.
- Works with Membership Manager to enhance sales and enforce policies.
- Compiles and distributes end of month reports to CEO, VP and CFO.
- Performs other Finance Department related duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent with three to five years of experience is required, along with at least two years of supervisory experience. Must have excellent communication and computer skills, and be well versed in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel, and Word, and Outlook.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Manual dexterity to operate office machinery such as personal computer, telephone, facsimile machine, copier, calculator, etc. is necessary. Position is a combination of sitting in an office setting and walking/traveling to sales locations to manage cash and staff. It is also outdoors daily, exposed to inclement weather conditions. The ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays is required, with longer hours during the busy season. Position may require occasional driving to off-site locations to meet with or provide training to staff.
Submit resume to:
Zoological Society of Pittsburgh
Human Resources Department
One Wild Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Or email to email@example.com