- Tuesday, October 5: The Islands & Jungle Odyssey – SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, November 2: PPG Aquarium & Water’s Edge – SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, December 7: Animal Care Center & Education Ambassador Animals
- Tuesday, February 1: PPG Aquarium & Water’s Edge
- Tuesday, March 1: Kids Kingdom & Reptiles
- Tuesday, April 5: Forest Passage & African Savanna
Once you click the registration button, click “Other dates…” and select your preferred session date. You may register for more than one interaction; each session is $14.
BONUS: Pizza with the Keepers
Sunday, November 14: Join our keepers for lunch! You’ll have the opportunity to talk with keepers from many areas of the Zoo, such as Kids Kingdom, reptiles, mammals, PPG Aquarium, and veterinary/animal care. A guided tour will be conducted by our Conservation Education staff following lunch. This session costs $24, and includes pizza and soda in addition to admission and the behind-the-scenes tour.
If you experience issues registering for the class or program of your choice, please call our Education Reservations Department at 412-365-2528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.