Summer Safari Restaurant Donation
WHEN: Friday, June 9, 2023, from 6-11 p.m.
WHERE: Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium, 7370 Baker Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
WHY: This fundraising event will benefit the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of endangered and threatened species.
Attendance Information: The anticipated attendance for this event is 1,200 guests. Please provide needs for this attendance figure.
Food Preparation: Allegheny County Health Department regulations and requirements for the preparation, handling, and serving of food will be enforced and practices will be monitored during this event. The Zoo will provide information about these regulations and requirements prior to the event.
Additional Information: Additional logistical information about setup and serving times, drop-off location and location of serving station within the Zoo, as well as Zoo contacts for the night of the event, will be provided prior to Summer Safari.
Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium to supply:
- Two (2) 8-foot tables and two (2) tablecloths for each station.
- Customer utensils and tableware. Per form request, below.
- Power and cooling. Per form request, below.
Participating organizations to supply:
- Servers: Please provide sufficient servers (maximum of four) on the night of the event from 6-11 p.m. The Zoo will not provide food servers or serve food provided by restaurants. Staff must be 21 and present valid ID at check in.
- Large utensils: Such as tongs, spatulas, serving spoons, etc.
- Promotional items: Restaurants are welcome to promote their establishment by decorating their assigned serving station and providing patrons with materials, such as business cards or flyers.
- Completed Registration Form submitted before Friday, May 26th, 2023.