Request a Ticket Donation
In order for your request to be considered, you must include your non-profit tax ID number and a brief description of your organization and your event.
Before filling out the donation request form, please review the donation guidelines to be sure your request is eligible for a donation:
- The donation request form must be filled out in its entirety in order for your request to be considered.
- Donation requests must be made using the online form. Requests made by mail, email, telephone, fax, etc. will not be considered.
- Donation requests will only be considered if the request is being made by a non-profit group. The non-profit group making the request must be located in Pennsylvania, Ohio, or West Virginia.
- As a result of the high volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us.
- All decisions regarding requests are made by the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. All decisions are final.
- Fulfillment of a donation request will consist of two (2) general admission tickets. Sorry, but we do not provide promotional items, memberships, classes, Zoomobile visits, or behind-the-scenes experiences as donations.
- All requests must be made online only at least six (6) weeks prior to your organization’s event. There is a two-week minimum processing period. If your event is less than two weeks away, we will unfortunately be unable to fulfill your request.
- Each non-profit organization is eligible for one (1) request consisting of two (2) tickets per 12-month period.
As a result of the high volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us.
Please note that the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium is not able to participate in requests from private individuals or for-profit businesses at this time.