Request a Ticket Donation
To request a donation, please complete the form below. Please fill out the request form completely in order for us to consider your donation request. All requests must be submitted online. We are unable to accept requests via mail, email, telephone, or fax.
In order for your request to be considered, you must include your non-profit tax ID number and a brief description of your organization and your event. All requests must meet the criteria below in order to be considered.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee that your request will be approved.
Before filling out the donation request form, please review the donation guidelines to be sure your request is eligible for a donation:
- The donation request form must be filled out in its entirety in order for your request to be considered.
- Donation requests must be made using the online form. Requests made by mail, email, telephone, fax, etc. will not be considered.
- Donation requests will only be considered if the request is being made by a non-profit group. The non-profit group making the request must be located within 150 miles of the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium.
- As a result of the high volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us.
- All decisions regarding requests are made by the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium. All decisions are final.
- Fulfillment of a donation request will consist of two (2) general admission tickets. Sorry, but we do not provide promotional items, memberships, classes, Zoomobile visits, or behind-the-scenes experiences as donations.
- All requests must be made online only at least six (6) weeks prior to your organization’s event. There is a two-week minimum processing period. If your event is less than two weeks away, we will, unfortunately, be unable to fulfill your request.
- Each non-profit organization is eligible for one (1) request consisting of two (2) tickets per 12-month period.
As a result of the high volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us.
Please note that the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium is not able to participate in requests from private individuals or for-profit businesses at this time.