Zoomobile Scheduling Guidelines - Please Click to Read Before Submitting
- Zoomobiles are scheduled on a first come, first served basis by form submission only.
- Zoomobiles will travel a maximum of 90 miles one way (180 miles round trip) to your location. Distance is 60 miles (120 miles round trip) for summer programs.
- A Zoomobile reservation form should be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance. Please contact email@example.com with questions prior to submitting a form.
- Forms must be completed entirely. Please choose specific age-appropriate programs, dates, and times. Incomplete forms will be returned to you.
- First choice dates cannot always be accommodated. Please list as many dates as are actual possibilities.
- Selecting Submit on the online form below will schedule your visit, if possible, and you will receive a confirmation/invoice at the contact email address provided within 1-2 business days.
- For programs on multiple days, please submit a separate form for each day.
- Additional comments that will help expedite the scheduling of your programs are appreciated and can be included in the space provided.
- Payment is due two weeks prior to your program (unless you have requested a SEED program) and will be listed on your confirmation/invoice. Prices can be found by clicking on the PDFs on the right side of the page above.
- Animal visits are included in all Zoomobile programs. Specific animal requests cannot be accommodated.
- Outreaches cannot be scheduled during the month of May, on any evening, for “Take Your Child to Work Day”, or for parties of any kind.