Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
One Wild Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Add “Gate B” for gift shop deliveries or “Gate I” for food and beverage deliveries
Your Visit to the Zoo
Media and Public Relations
Support the Zoo
Rentals and Private Events
Food & Retail Employment
Education Programs / Zoo Camp
Food and Beverage
We’d love to hear from you!
To contact a specific department, please refer to the directory listed on this page.
Our ticket donation program is temporarily on hold.
To request a donation, please complete the form below. All requests must be submitted online. We are unable to accept requests via mail, email, telephone, or fax.
In order for your request to be considered, you must include your non-profit tax ID number and a brief description of your organization and your event.
Before filling out the donation request form, please review the donation guidelines to be sure your request is eligible for a donation:
- The donation request form must be filled out in its entirety in order for your request to be considered.
- Donation requests must be made using the online form. Requests made by mail, email, telephone, fax, etc. will not be considered.
- Donation requests will only be considered if the request is being made by a non-profit group. The non-profit group making the request must be located in Pennsylvania, Ohio, or West Virginia.
- As a result of the high volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us.
- All decisions regarding requests are made by the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. All decisions are final.
- Fulfillment of a donation request will consist of two (2) general admission tickets. Sorry, but we do not provide promotional items, memberships, classes, Zoomobile visits, or behind-the-scenes experiences as donations.
- All requests must be made online only at least six (6) weeks prior to your organization’s event. There is a two-week minimum processing period. If your event is less than two weeks away, we will unfortunately be unable to fulfill your request.
- Each non-profit organization is eligible for one (1) request consisting of two (2) tickets per 12-month period.
As a result of the high volume of requests that we receive, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us.
Please note that the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium is not able to participate in requests from private individuals or for-profit businesses at this time.