2023 Ticketing & Admission Updates
Starting January 1st, the Zoo will have an updated online ticketing system.
This is an all-new way to purchase tickets, donate, check your Membership, and visit the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium!
Benefits for All
- Daily ticket purchases, event tickets, and donations are easier than ever with our new mobile-friendly, intuitive design.
- All ticket purchases receive an all-in-one confirmation email or text with your receipt, admission QR code, and any additional information about your visit.
- Active general admission and event tickets can be easily accessed or re-sent.
New General Daytime Admission
- Starting January 2023, non-Member single day guests will now select a specific day they would like to visit the Zoo when they purchase a ticket.
- New tickets purchased directly through the Zoo are the best off-season rates available. Additional group discounts available, see below.
- Starting Spring 2023, you will be able to save on your pre-purchased visit with plan-ahead pricing; guests who select attendance days in advance can see additional discounts on in-season rates.
Review our ticket policies here.
New for Members
- Existing Members will need to create a new account with the same email address to link their Membership and receive discounts. Members will only need to create and link this account once.
- Your Membership type, account number, active dates, auto-renewal settings, and active users are easy to check and update.
- Once logged in, Member discounts will automatically apply to eligible programs in your cart.
For Member questions, please contact email@example.com
New Group Discounts
- Single purchases that include 15 or more general admission tickets of any age range automatically receive a discount on daytime admission tickets in their cart.
- Groups of all sizes may share the same confirmation QR code for entry on the selected day.
Groups looking to add a pavilion reservation with optional catering on the date of their visit can learn more here.
Educational groups and programs for youth, including schools, scouts, and camps, are eligible for additional discounts. Start planning an educational visit here.
We look forward to seeing you at the Zoo in 2023!
Upgrade to A Membership
Becoming a Member is a great value! For one flat rate, you get free access to the Zoo every operating day for a year, with no daily reservation required. Members also receive discounts, early access, and limited invites to events, our ZooInsider quarterly Member newsletter, and more.