MEMBERS-ONLY NIGHT DRIVE-THRU
Members are invited to drive through the Zoo on select nights in April for free!
While this event is completely free for Members, advanced registration is required.
Just register for a complimentary timed ticket and come spend an evening cruising through the Zoo at your leisure.
Please arrive at the main parking lot on the specified time on your ticket.
An audio tour for your experience.
See you there!
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What kind of ticket do I need for this experience?
Complimentary timed tickets must be acquired for this event.
2) What do I need to know beforehand?
All guests will be required to follow the below safety protocols and guidelines:
- Guests are prohibited from exiting their vehicle at any time.
- All tailgates, doors/van doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times
- Restrooms will NOT be available.
- Motorcycles, motorbikes, scooters, and bicycles are NOT permitted.
3) Does each vehicle need a ticket?
Yes. One complimentary ticket is required for each Member vehicle.
4) Can I get out of my vehicle during the drive-thru?
No, guests must stay in their vehicles at all times.
5) What size vehicle can I drive through the experience?
Vehicle size limited to 20 feet in length and 6 ½ feet width, for example a Ford F250 truck. It is recommended for guests to drive their smallest vehicle due to the small size of the pathway that you will be driving on.
6) What does my complimentary Members Only Night ticket include?
Your ticket includes one drive through the Zoo, along with a guided audio tour.
7) How long is the experience?
While times may vary, the estimated time to travel through the Zoo is 45 minutes.
8) Do I need to get my complimentary Member ticket online or can I get it onsite?
All tickets must be acquired online in advance.
9) What animals/parts of the Zoo will I be able to see or not see?
Animals may be on or off exhibit depending on the day due to staff availability, animal needs, etc. The experience will not include The Islands, Jungle Odyssey, PPG Aquarium, Water’s Edge, or Kids Kingdom. In addition, all buildings will remain closed. Please keep in mind that some exhibits will not be in clear sight from your vehicle. We recommend bringing binoculars for best viewing.
10) How does the audio tour work?
The audio tour is a themed voice-guided tour through the Zoo. We recommend downloading the audio tour here before you arrive. You will need to turn the audio tour on when you arrive
11) Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed. Please see our service animals policy here.
12) Will there be food and drinks available for purchase?
There will be curbside areas available for guests to purchase a variety of snacks at an additional cost. Jambo Grill food items may also be ordered and purchased in advance online on the day of your visit.
13) Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
Yes, outside food and drinks (excluding alcohol) are permitted.
14) Will there be restrooms available?
No. Restrooms will be unavailable on Zoo grounds for this event.
15) I have additional questions that were not answered in these FAQs. Who do I contact?
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com